Saturday, March 14, 2009

hey out there

well our first silhouette support group went well...because Dawn is an awesome teacher!!!! thank you so very much.
some weeks are just emotional and frustrating i have had 2 of those recently...jeanie day dreams of sleeping...i guess that is enough about me.
guess what finally came this afternoon...yes the feb. club dies and the rest of the order !!! yea.
i have to teach this weekend at the college so i will work on getting them in the computer around the teaching schedule. now if we can get the march club dies life will be on even ground again....
Also the new My Mind's Eye order has come-- it will take till Monday to get that order in and out...but well worth it --wonderful papers!!!! and i think any one who comes by this next week (Monday Mar. 16 Dave's birthday thru Saturday Mar 21) and buys my minds eye products or shows me (Jeanie) a project done with any My Minds Eye products will be put in for a drawing to win a My Mind's Eye packet of goodies!!!
??oh my jeanie's giving away stuff?
Rules--come in between March 16 and March 21 ....
1. buy My Mind's Eye merchandise new or old
or
2. show me your projects made with My Mind's Eye Merchandise
and you will be entered in a drawing for a packet of My Mind's Eye NEW products.

hope to see you soon....

0 comments: