Sunday, October 18, 2009

payments...

anyone who would like to pay class/retreat fees with check I will be at barnes and noble Wednesday from 10:30 to 12. or if you need me to meet you another time somewhere...please email me at momscrapbooks@gmail.com. i will also be at the townhouse inn 11:30 am on thursday unloading.
thank you

 i am so excited....i love great falls and miss it and all my friends.....
have u ever felt like you are living in a fog...alway tired and confused it is hard to do things. so hard when you are use to going hard all day...well that is how i have felt since the fire. it has been a long road to feeling better. hind sight is always better than forsight....i tried to do too much to soon after the fire. I did not realize just how sick i was...the doctor's tried to tell me it could take 6 months to come out of the shock but i did not want to believe i was in shock. all the medecine had to take to combat issues + stress caused my diabetes out of control.  they have adjusted my meds 2-3 times....i did not realize how bad till i finally had a day with blood sugar under 200 (perfect is 100 and mine were in the 300's) in 4+ months...it felt like the sun was shining i had energy my mind was sharper than it has been since may. I have more tests to go through to check for permanent damage then they will do another meds adjustment...the doc told me to understand that i could be completely insulin dependent in 4 weeks if the next adjustment doesn't bring the sugars down. why am i telling this? because for the last 5 months i have tried to cope and continue to work...i have always been a private person but i think sometimes it is good to open up. I was so energized thursday when it was finally 147 i called dave and just wanted to cry...i felt like i had just woken from a long long sleep....i had the energy to work on ideas ...the sad side--i only had a week left to retreat. so i don't have 1/2 done what i wish i had done. so i will just keep plugging along and enjoy the journey instead of striving for perfection. enjoy the time we will have together enjoy the fun new products...enjoy heidi's inspiration.....

0 comments: