Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hello everyone…Merry Christmas! I want to say thank you again for being so understanding about me having to leave town early because of weather and family. Just want to give you an update on all that has happened in such a short time. I got here at 12:15am Wednesday morning, got up and hit the ground running …From taking care of Emma to Christmas programs to baby Bridget’s birth to trying to spend time with the grandchildren leaving for Christmas before they left to helping with the one’s left here…it has been a busy time. Bridget and Janice have had a rough go of it so far and I am praying things will go smoother soon. I am so grateful to have been here to help my children and grandchildren (Kensie had surgery 12/16) in their time of need. I have been practicing with my new camera and hope to upload some pictures for you soon.

0 comments: