Monday, March 30, 2009

family

it has been an emotional weekend...my aunt died a couple of weeks ago which was hard on my parents...yesterday my brother let me know my dad was critically ill and in icu....
an hour later i was called by my nephew to let me know that my mom was admitted and receiving blood transfusion...and they are in separate hospitals 120 miles apart. My mom is better and will be released. My dad if he makes it will never live at home again. Sad times. i will need to fly to texas Apr. 16 - 20th to help with things and i just really need to see my mom. we will be open some of apr. 17th, 18th and 20th i will post the hours as soon as i know them. * the store will NOT be open on Sun. April 19 as i won't be here.
*tim's tags will be cancelled for april
I am sorry for any inconveneince this may cause but i need to take this time for my family. and amy and kathy will do a wonderful job filling in.

0 comments: