Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Public Drug Fire....how it affected MOMS

BARB M., THANKS SO MUCH FOR CONTACTING OUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS! :) YOU ARE AWESOME! :) (The message below is from Barb's Facebook message and I don't know a better way to say it.)

To all of Jeanie's friends... She's fine. For those who haven't heard, there has been a fire in the Public Drug building which is next door to Mountains of Memories. I spoke with Jeanie a little while ago and she's fine. Dave got in to town yesterday afternoon and is with her. Her daughter and family left for home last night so they weren't around when the fire started around midnight last night. As of a couple of hours ago the store had not sustained any fire damage but there is definitely smoke damage. Jeanie told me that she won't be able to get back into the store to assess any damages until tomorrow (Monday) afternoon or later. Jeanie has been trying to call people, but she doesn't have her phone - it's in the store somewhere - so she has only been able to reach the people who are listed in the phone book or whose numbers she remembers. If you need to get a hold of Jeanie, please send me a Facebook email with your name and phone number and I will pass it on to Jeanie.

We will be letting everyone know as we know what is going on. We thank all of our friends and customers for your support during all this! :) You can contact me, Kathy also if you don't have a Facebook account and I will get messages and numbers/emails to Jeanie! :) My email is: 3bears@bresnan.net.

0 comments: