Tuesday, August 4, 2009

announcing

I heard a quote last night about fire how the fire destroys everything in its path and when a life is touched by it the life will forever be changed....i can testify to the truthfulness of this statement....shock, sadness, fear, devastation and the powerful reminder of what is really important...being alive is important. Knowing that only 1 person persisted in making sure life was for sure. (thank you Jenn.) needing time to heal and wait for things to settle so i could make good decisions for business, me personally, for my family (my children were truly affected by the potential of losing both parents at once) thank you heather for giving me the time and space to decide. I will be closing the retail store Mountains of Memories Scrapbooks. I will be opening an internet store...mountains of memories & more. all punch cards and gift certificates can be used byAug 26th (last day for retail store) or they may be used on my internet store. quickutz club members will be mailed club dies with a handmade card in september.

I have met some of the most amazing people in Great falls and i would like to thank you. I hope to come back and do retreats at a local hotel with fun new products for sale...please let me know if you are interest (3rd week of October....) i will do 4 different fun classes, crops, door prizes...and a quickutz club event so make sure you let me know if you are interested in coming.

0 comments: