Wednesday, September 9, 2009

me

Hello Everyone!!! hope you are all well...I learned the hard way just how run down my immune system was/is. I got a summer cold as i was leaving Great Falls then the flu and now another cold that is causing a little larngitis. now that i have caught up with my family by catching whatever bug one of them had...we have had a birthday party...my sister came by yesterday for a surprise visit which was nice. I have been cleaning...and moving stuff. we have one truck load left to hall away then a bedroom full of old stuff that has been in my studio taking up space for years to go through then get rid of....but we have started unpacking and setting up the studio...it takes so much time but i have taken a few pictures so i can show the progress as we get going. I can't wait to see everyone in October. well i have to go get some meds and try to get more tags for our techinque tags....they are gonna be fun....i miss everyone!


=0) jeanie

0 comments: