Saturday, January 30, 2010

ahhh mixed emotions

wow retreat/craft show has been so fun...and i have spent time with some wonderful people!!!
great classes the card class tonight Jan 30 had me rolling on the floor laughing.
it is so hard to be done cause i instantly miss my friends...but i also miss my sleep!!!!! =0)
so as the event comes to a close....i would like to thank everyone who came! i loved every minute...big thank you to amy, amanda and kathy for all their help in setting up, decorating and breaking down!
January 31 Sunday shopping hours are 11am to 7pm
we don't want to have to pack up much tomorrow Sunday jan 31--we close at 7pm SO as my thank you to you the customers EVERYTHING WILL BE 40% OFF from 3-7pm! as your thank you to amy, amanda and kathy for all their hard work please come buy everything so there is less to pack =0) we have great products left and you can get a good deal....Sunday Jan 31 3-7pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.