Monday, November 9, 2009

hmmm

wow the time goes so fast...and i still need to post pictures of retreat for everyone and well talk about what the classes and time in montana meant to me...several of them just spoke straight to my heart. and seeing people i care about was so wonderful. i am very grateful for the friendships and experiences in montana this last 18 months...and i will be back!

we have a web site almost ready and i need to get content loaded on it. i still have to clean out old stuff and unpack more of the store stuff. my house is messy (shsh but dave and my son just don't keep things the way i do--one word clutter!!!)  so been working everyday going through boxes from who knows when and cleaning--dusting getting rid of-- reorganizing....i am so excited to get things in order...life is so much better when it is organized!!! life is relaxing when things are put away and or decluttered.... but first i have to clean the closets.... must remember to balance.

1 comments:

Kathy Floen said...

BALANCE, Balance, Balance! :) You better come back! :) Hopefully this next time we can work together! :) I plan on working on some 7 gypsies stuff and tags tonight for you and the blog...I have to schedule things right now...see, I need balance too. :)