Wednesday, November 25, 2009

kathy's tag

This tag was beyond fun! :) Everytime I do a tag, I have to use my FAVORITE tools. If any of you truely know me...you know that is my non-stick craft mat and the foam ink applicators! I adore them! :) How I started the tag, though, was to use some self made Perfect Pearls Spray that Tim Holtz demo-ed a while back. The spray I used was made with Walnut Stain Distress Reinker and Gold Perfect Pearls. I sprayed the PP Spray on the craft mat and then put the tag in it. I thought that would be fun! ;) I waited for that to dry and then stamped the sweet Santa image using the stamp from Tim Holtz for Stamper's Anonymous - Just Believe with Jet Black Archival Ink from Ranger. Then, I inked the tag using Tim Holtz's Distress ink in Aged Mahogany, Pine Needles, and Brushed Courderoy. I thought it still needed something so I got out the STICKLES!!!!! I went around the decorative scrolling with Gold Ice Stickles. I finished up with the "Legend has it" Sticker from 7gypsies from my stash. :) But....I got the sticker sheet from MOMS. I used raffia instead of ribbon for the top.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love this neat tag nice work